I recently went to Leeds to train synchro with my partner Dan Goodfellow! I thought I would explain some of the things we do in order to compete at our best! And as the title suggests…Dry, Wet and Together is the key!
I had such a great time making this Christmas Pudding alternative! I am not a big fan of the traditional stuff, so I switched it out and made a chocolate version with Mark Ferris! And thanks to @GeorgiaPordgie7 on Twitter for suggesting that we bake!
I had an awesome time making this delicious and healthy version of a Christmas Cheesecake with the amazing Topless Baker! Make sure you check out the video we did together on his channel and subscribe to him too!
1. In a small saucepan, whisk together sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice.
2. Add the raspberries to the pan, and place on a low simmer for 5m.
3. Place the mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds.
4. Put the mixture in the fridge to chill and thicken slightly.
5. Place in a piping bag or squeezy bottle to serve.